Translate

Monday, December 15, 2014

Finals Week: Class Reflection

All in all, I enjoyed this class. I thought that it gave a pretty good general overview of the different aspects of the Internet in regards to how information is stored, retrieved, manipulated, etc. The Internet is truly an immense place and there is a seemingly endless amount of information contained within it. This class touched on many of the fundamental tools of the Internet that allow for efficient use and navigation. I enjoyed how a lot of the assignments (and the class as a whole for that matter) were left relatively open-ended. I believe that this allowed for people that aren't very familiar with information resources on the Internet to be able to learn at their own pace. On the other hand, it allowed for more experienced users such as myself to focus on the things that I wanted to expand upon, and "customize" the class a little bit. Great job Professor!

No comments:

Post a Comment